MFIA President Matt Massey
The Mission and Purpose of the Association shall be:
- To unite for mutual benefit those public officials and
private persons engaged in investigating the origin and
cause of fire.
- To assist in the control of arson and kindred crimes
- To provide for the exchange of technical information
- To cooperate with other law enforcement agencies and associations
to further the suppression of arson.
- To encourage high professional standards of conduct among
fire investigators in the state of Mississippi.